I have been gone for a few days and I guess I should explain myself…
These past few days have been really hectic for me. First, last week my church had a week long Seek and Speak Journey and it consumed most of my posting time because there was so much praying going on and fasting. Of course I’m going to make time for God first because He is my first priority. That took away about two of my days of blogging. Second, I have been sick also. I had a really bad cold that really came out of nowhere. Being sick made me not want to even get up or think to write. I just wanted to get better so that I could be able to do what I love with my whole heart in it.
So since I have been so behind on post….
- Tonight I will have the next part of “Hair Share” up as promised!
- Tomorrow the next part of “#30DWC” will be up
- I have some really nice stories and random posts I have ready to edit and post.
- I have another “Spotlight!” coming up this week as well so I am very excited about that too
- My welcome video for my Home page should be up in a few weeks
- I have a collaboration with someone in my “Spotlight!” in the making
As you can see, it’s going to be a busy week so I hope you are looking forward to all that’s about to start popping on this blog. Thanks for being so patient with me and still sending love this way even though it has been a few days of silence.